The performance will include:
- Selections from Claude Debussy for oboe and harp: Reverie, Arabesque No. 2, Bruyeres, and Prelude. Oboist: Arianna Kalian
- A Celtic Christmas: Carol arrangements for the Celtic harp. Arr. by Kim Robertson
- Carols arranged by Carlos Salzedo
- Carols arranged by Yolanda Kondonassis , Ray Pool, and others.
- Fun holiday songs arranged by Ray Pool
- Hanukkah songs arranged by Sunita Staneslow
- Jazzy Disney selections
Patty is a pedal harpist and music therapist in the Central NJ community. She enjoys playing harp for weddings, events, musical theatre, and local orchestras. She believes in the power of music to heal and she enjoys playing music for hospice patients and for people with disabilities. She maintains a teaching studio for piano and harp in her home. She enjoys playing harp with a variety of other musicians in the area.
Arianna Kalian, oboe, an avid chamber musician now based in Pennsylvania, has been a member of the L’Amore della Musica woodwind quintet and the Chatham Chamber Ensemble reed trio in NYC. While living in Michigan, she served as Principal Oboe with the Southern Great Lakes Symphony and performed in numerous chamber orchestras in the Detroit Metro area. Ms. Kalian also appeared as solo recitalist at the Villa Clementine in Wiesbaden, Germany and at the Merton College Chapel at Oxford University, England.
At the conclusion of the program please feel free to take a brief online survey here: