* Use this link to join our virtual program: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81496204653?pwd=clRIdXZqR2J2M1JCbkhzSmczSUd0QT09
Meeting ID: 814 9620 4653
Our discussion will focus on the challenges, opportunities, and successes individuals with disabilities experience in their daily lives. The expertise and perspective of our panelists will provide thought-provoking dialogue about meaningful employment and habilitation services for persons with disabilities.
- Karen Z. Kowalski, Director of Adult Services, The Arc of Somerset County
- Stefanie Rinaldi, Director Of Employment, Transition, Day Services and Residential Services, Alternatives, Inc.
- Rebekah Novemsky, Family Support Liaison at NJ Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Melanie McGackin and Natalie C. Trump, Community Living Education Project, Rutgers School of Public Health
The panel discussion is being held in recognition of March is Development Disabilities Awareness Month. Established in 1987 by President Ronald Regan, the campaign is designed to increase awareness of the many ways to interact with and support people with disabilities, America’s largest minority group.
At the conclusion of the program please feel free to take a brief online survey here:
* Virtual programs work best with the current version of the browsers listed below: